Traditional Bore Cover Lock Kit
Our Bore Cover lock system’s main function is to stop unwanted access such as children and to reduce the chance of theft. It is designed to fit any traditional style bore cover old or new on to a concrete liner. It does not matter if the cover is tight or loose on the concrete liner. All components have been chosen for their weather resistance.
- 2 x marine grade stainless steel eyeplates
- 8 x stainless steel rivets.
- 2 x galvanised bolts
- 2 x galvanised washers
- 2 x galvanised nuts
- 2 x galvanised chains
- 2 x laminated 40mm padlocks
- DIY Lock Kit: The cheapest option at $55 requires you to install the kit. (See installation instructions)
- Lock Kit Fully Installed with new bore cover: $95 We completely install the lock kit.
- Lock Kit Fully Installed to existing bore cover: $140 We completely install the lock kit.